Sunday, August 5, 2012

Britax Frontier 85 Review

Britax Frontier 85 Review Clips Review : Duration : 1.05 Minutes.


www.e-shack.us I was all set to buy the Graco Nautilus carseat, but was still wondering if Britax Frontier 85 might be better. Both carseats were not being sold in any stores for me to go and check them out, so I decided to order both and test them out. I am SO glad I did, because in comparison, the Britax was BY FAR the better seat! And believe me, I REALLY wanted to love the Graco seat. I would recommend to anyone to pay 0 more for the Britax Frontier 85, cause you get so much more in the long run! Here's why: 1. The furthest crotch strap slot on the Graco Nautilus measured at 6.5 inches from the back of the seat. On the Britax Frontier 85, the furthest crotch slot is 8.5 inches! My son was almost sitting on the Graco crotch strap in its furthest position and he's only 10 months and SKINNY. With the Britax, he has plenty of room to grow and most likely will not be sitting on the crotch strap! 2. When I put my son in the Britax Frontier 85, his back and head were straight and aligned (no curving of the spine). In the Graco Nautilus, my son was hunchback cause the seat or headrest pushed his head forward and curved his spine. That totally made me question how it would affect his developing posture. 3. The material on the Britax Frontier 85 is sooo soft and smooth, but still SAFE (rock hard on the outside, cushiony on the inside). The material on the Graco Nautilus is awful! The seat is rigid and feels like sand paper/cardboard! 4. The harness strap on the Graco ...

Tags: britax, frontier, 85, reviews, sict, combination, booster, car, seat, cowmooflage, review, rushmore, livia

Friends Link : Britax Car Seat | Britax Rear Facing Car Seat Front Britax Rear Facing | Britax Car Seat | Britax Boulevard | Britax Marathon | Britax Roundabout

0 comments:

Post a Comment